Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Silent Sound

This is one of my very initial poems, but so true till date... Mayb thats only cuz I can relate to it, or then mayb it actually is precious... Neways, I'm no one 2 decide so, here it goes...

Silent Sound

I hear a silent murmur,
And it makes me wonder,
Is this my scars ad bruises calling me?
Or is this some dream which I see?
Is this some past which has recollected?
Or maybe, its future, interpreted,
It might be this night, wanting for dawn,
Or winds in search of, mysteries unknown,
Moving in my mind, might be the memories,
Or I might have remembered some untrodden stories.
It’s not even a friend, nor is it a foe,
I don't know the sound, or maybe I know,
It’s not even pain, harsh and soar,
But it’s my heart, wanting for more…
- Priyank Shah

No comments: