Thursday, May 8, 2008

In search of identity...

IN SEARCH OF IDENTITY

Walking aimlessly, on this untrodden path,
Lost in the thoughtless world unknown,
No friend, no foe, nowhere to go,
Just wandering for identity of my own,
For who am I, I myself dont know,
A friend, a son, and a lot more to all,
I am a lot but still I'm not,
I blindly respond to each and every call,
Where do I go? whom do I tell?
where will I find? whom do I ask?
For everyone seems as aimless as me,
everyone enduring a worthless task,
I have no identity, who am I?
For they don't even know what is my name,
I've a lot of skill and even some talent,
But without my identity, how do I get fame?
I just have a request, or maybe a plea,
There is nothing more than this I crave,
When I die and rest in peace, engrave,
'in search of identity' on my grave...

- Priyank Shah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your Identity is of a Great poet i wld say..
really mind blowing work by u.. keep it dear!!!!