Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just a spark of light

I'm so caged in this unbarred world,
There's no sound, not even a word,
No bars, No walls & still I'm locked,
The words are quiet, the thoughts are blocked,
There is no light, not even a spark,
I'm totally lost in this world so dark,
There;s dark within, there's dark without,
No one to hear even if I shout,
I shout, I yell, I hurt, I bruise,
I try to overcome but I just lose,
There's so much of noise within this quiet,
Everything's black within this white,
I cannot survive this deafening silence,
I cannot overcome this invisible fence,
Why only me? Why me out of all?
As I begin to walk, why do I fall?
Protect me, help me, find me, save me,
Don't let this darkness come & enslave me,
I have gone numb, I feel no pain,
Why do they hurt me, what will they gain?
Is this dark my blindness or just a sleep,
It's hurt me and bruised me, really really deep,
I'll give all my knowledge, my riches, my might,
Just a spark of light, Just a spark of light...

- Priyank Shah

5 comments:

sonali said...

hunmmm yeaa true..nice 1

Anonymous said...

well done priyank

Unknown said...

gr8 work dude!!..
appropriately portrays the emotions coming out from the deep, dark dungeons of your heart....
:)

Anonymous said...

Gaheri soch ka asar!!!!!
good job Priyank..
nw open ur eyes n fly high in the sky..... to reach that spark of lite.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Priyank said...

Khule aasmaan me udne ki chah to meri bhi utni hi hai,
Bas pankh naye naye aaye hai mere... :)