Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A lonely tear

Its just that when heart is overburdened with millions of thoughts, with no one to hear, they overflow in form of words. It just might be another bunch of words for some, but it is, for me, my own identity. Well, here it goes,
I said I want to be alone, She thought I want to be lonely,
I said lets have a walk, She thought I'll never stand only,
I said I want some space, She thought I want solitude,
I said I need some peace, She thought I showed her attitude,
I said I can't express, She thought I dont want to say,
I said I'ld like to join you, She thought I'm in her way,
I said I don't know it, She thought I dont want to share,
I said I'll give you freedom, She thought I dont even care,
I said I can explain, She thought I'm trying to cover,
I said I love you a lot, She thought our friendship is over,
I said you are mine, She thought I was possessive,
I said I'll die for you, She thought I was aggressive,
I said I really need you, She thought I was too selfish,
I said lets hold our hands, She thought I was too childish,
I said I'll do the listening, She thought I dont want to talk,
I said lets both of us settle, She thought I dont want to walk,
And then I said no more, She turned around sighing,
how can I even call her, even words leave you after dying...
Was it something which I said, or something which she thought,
Niether were we together, nor did we fought...
And now I regret those days, those days when she was near,
But the only one to hear me, is me and a lonely tear...

- Priyank Shah

No comments: