Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let me die

Sitting blankly, staring at sky,
In my thoughts, I wonder why,
Why do I need this purposeless run?
Why is every work supposed to be done?
So much of pain, so much of weaning,
Does this lifeless life have a meaning?
Worthless targets and useless goals,
Living corpses with dying souls,
No friend to embrace, no foes to fight,
Nothing is wrong, nor is it right,
No thoughts, no desires, no purpose, no will,
No mind to think, no heart to feel,
Every moment a scar, every moment a death,
Fake smiles on face when eyes are wet,
What is the use of this worthless survival?
No hope is left, no chance of revival,
I want to die just once, not again and again,
Kill me for once, just a one time pain,
Don't ask me the reason, don't ask me why,
Just let me die, just let me die…

-Priyank Shah

2 comments:

sonali said...

too gud yar...agar aise hi likhta raha to me to teri fan ban jaungi...

Maggie said...

its really very nice n i just loved it.