Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Free...at last

Free...At Last

My life was nothing,
But sheer enslavement,
Even a free breath,
Would be big achievement,
Who was I a slave to?
I myself don't know,
I couldn’t find a way,
Nor a place to go,
I seemed to be free,
I was tied by none.
But yet I was a slave,
To millions, not one,
Now I’m chained,
In this false city of relations,
Everywhere I see,
I just view new expectations,
I try to break free,
But all in vain,
I have everything to lose,
And nothing to gain,
And then I’m bonded,
In this world of materials,
Where I’m the serf,
And cravings are imperials,
But then I’m even trapped,
In my own edge of thought,
I try to break free,
But again I’m caught,
I don't know where to run,
I have no place to hide,
No one cares for me,
Nobody is by my side,
Now everyone is sad,
But I am in glee,
Because six feet under,

I feel I’m free…

No comments: